QUALIFICATIONS FOR ROLE
1) Strong work integrity and ethic and be capable of performing under pressure in pursuit of results.
2) Passion to work, self motivated and willing to learn.
3) Strong analytical capabilities and proficiency in financial modelling.
4) Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly and precisely present ideas in both written and verbal format, in Chinese as well as English.
5) Ability to juggle multiple assignments at once in a fast-paced environment.
6) Great attention to detail and strong organization skills.
7) The ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
8) Proactive approach to daily work and projects.
9) Team player who can also work independently – excellent attitude
Desired Background / Education:
Associates shall have successfully completed an undergraduate degree from top universities in China or overseas with a strong GPA, and have at least two years of private equity (dollar fund a plus) work experience.
Senior associates shall have generally obtained their MBA and have at least three to four years of prior private equity work experience. If no MBA, at least 5 to 6 years relevant working experience.
An attractive candidate must have
(i) a compelling desire to join an entrepreneurial firm;
(ii) a “whatever it takes to get it done” mentality;
(iii) the maturity to partner with senior industry executives.
If you were interested in this role, please send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org