The Human Resources Director guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company. The major areas directed are:
1. Company's strategic middle to senior level recruiting and staffing;
2. organizational and team's talent expansion planning;
3. performance management and improvement systems;
4. organization development and culture deadline;
5. employment and compliance to regulatory concerns;
6. employee orientation, development, and training;
7. corporate policy development and documentation;
8. employee relations;
9. company-wide committee facilitation;
10. company employee and community communication;
11. compensation and benefits administration;
12. employee safety, welfare, wellness and health; charitable giving; and employee services and counseling.
The Human Resources Director originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
The Human Resources Director coordinates implementation of services, policies, and programs through Human Resources staff; reports to the CEO and serves on the executive management team; and assists and advises company managers about Human Resources issues.