||One of large size Pre-IPO Joint Venture Entertainment Company is China's leading Media and Entertainment Company. We are an established, trailblazing, international company with offices throughout China and in LA, USA. The company develop, produce, and distribute, high profile Film, TV and digital content that is seen around the world.
The company is currently seeking an experienced, articulate, and resourceful CFO. Reporting to and partnering with the CEO. CFO support CEO to developing and implementing a financial strategy for their company. As a member of the senior leadership team, the CFO will be an ad-visor to the divisional presidents, evaluating and assisting them with their financial plans and economic modeling. S/he will be responsible for overseeing all fiscal and fiduciary responsibilities for the organization, in conjunction with the board of directors and the finance, audit, and investment committees of the board. The CFO provides both operational and strategic support to the organization on all financial matters, supervises the finance unit, and is the chief financial spokesperson for the organization. The CFO directly assists the Chief Operating Officer (COO) on all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, cost/benefit analysis, forecasting needs and the securing of new funding. The CFO is ultimately responsible for ensuring the sound financial position of the organization by providing accurate and timely financial analysis, reporting and fiscal management.
• Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organization including: organizational revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, reports to funding agencies, development and monitoring of organizational and contract budgets
• Oversee the production of monthly and quarterly reports including reconciliations, as well as financial statements and cash flow projections for use by Executive management, as well as the Company Board of Directors.
• Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the organization.
• Oversee the coordination and activities of independent auditors, ensuring SEC compliance issues are met, and the preparation of the annual financial statements is in accordance with Chinese financial regulations and U.S. GAAP, where possible.
• Report directly to the CEO, and work with the COO, and Executive Directors on all strategic matters as they relate to all financial and commercial activities .
• Ensure innovative funding solutions are procured for the business and its clients to support its growth plan through the development of key relationships in the banking and funding sectors.
• Lead and oversee the establishment & running of financial/accounting systems, inclusive of procedures and practices in line with local and international requirements
• Anticipate negative or positive impact on business targets and proactively suggest solutions, make adjustments to forecasts.
• Model business project outcomes & understand financial implications and financial risk
• Provide guidance in the lodgment of tax and other returns to comply with all statutory.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Commerce, Accounting, Finance or similar
• MBA or similar Master’s Degree preferred
• Minimum of 10 years experience working as a Financial Director or similar
• CICPA Registered and/or CPA Certified Public Accountant
• The ability to foster and cultivate business opportunities and partnerships
• Proven leadership abilities and a track record in managing a finance team
• Experience working in a 4A international advertising agency or Media Company preferred
• Exceptional Interpersonal, Presentation, and Oral Communication Skills
• Continually drive for results and highest quality standards
• Ability to keep composure in high stress situations
• Experienced people manager, demonstrating strong mentoring and leadership abilities
• Superior organizational and time management skills and systematic thinking ability
• Bilingual Mandarin and English
Talented candidates that are in search of a new challenge are encouraged to apply with resume. Our retained search client truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We offer a very attractive
compensation package with benefits. Please email to: email@example.com